Saturday, October 17, 2009

sushi day + sing k day^^

HAlOoooooooooooooo!!

bac again my dears~^^

bac from watching tv show miss astro 2009~

my finalist in my heart get 1st n 2nd^^



nt bad ya my eye light~~=________+

congrats to belle n katrina~~~XD

last week activities is getting lesser abit as my final is around the corneR@.>.<.@

(13-10-09)

2day after chemistry practical head to mcd to collect my 4st collection~ >grey colour coca-cola cup^.^

haha~~
til left 3 colour onli><"
gambateh~

suddenly~ out of electricity again@..@
mcd become dark mcd><"



(14-10-09)

sushi sushi sushi~

yeah~ ^^

as u all noe~
sushi king having their promotion in tis week n last thus was the promotion last day~!
all them member card holder are entitle to enjoy rm2 for each plate of sushi~

bt the dine in time is just 45 minutes><"~


of course~


me n my frends were go sushi king there n had our lunch~
after class v 'fly' to leisure mall 2 meet jervey them~ as the time v set 2 meet was on 150pm~><"


1st round~


v juz select all the rm 6 price plate 2 eat~
the tempura was lik play hide wit us~
after v wait wait wait for about 15-18 minutes~

finally~










it reached ~~^^




the food rate >> *** out of *****

>>the food is juz normal sushi~

compare wit other brand~
it lose in 'fresh'><"



after had our luncH~

v decide 2 watch a movie~
rm 6 for a movie~

worth^^

tis time the movie was surrogate it describe about the human life in the future~
all ppl r using robot instead of human being~

the rate was ***1/2* of *****~ nt bad O...o

(16/10/09)

2day was another rushing day for me~=..=

i leave from frend house was ady 1040am n my mission is b4 11am reach my college which ned time about 20++ minutes><"
minutes included parking n walk to the lecturer hall~~

1st mission:i omoz did it cauz v reach the class on 1115 am=_______=

2nd mission :
go sing k after class~hav 2 fetch my frend at another college and then rush again to low yat=...=!!!
den after dat juz sing sing sing n having dinner wit frend at pasar mlm~~><"


(END) :P

No comments: